Branding the Merger of Five Specialized Insurance Companies
A portfolio of five insurance companies were being joined under one management group. Each company specialized in a different area of the insurance landscape, representing B2B, B2C, and included the newly acquired Fidelity Flood — the largest flood insurance provider in the US.
Wright Risk Management America
Wright Risk Management
Phase 1 of the assignment was to develop a new name for the group and unify the portfolio of companies under one brand identity. It was necessary that the new identity concurrently allowed each company to maintain it's own territory, area of specialty and expertise.
Enter, The Wright Insurance Group.
A fairly extensive Phase 2, included developing a new digital presence, new advertising campaigns and complete sets of collateral material for each of the five companies.
Throughout this process we faced the challenge of working with four companies that were acquiring new executive management through the addition of a parent organization. It was imperative that we sensitively navigated the process while respecting the challenges they faced with the merger.
Consultant + Consulting Creative Director
Big Idea Advertising
Hired as a consultant immediately following the approval of the new logo + tagline. We kicked off the process of rebranding all assets for each company, developing a new, unified digital presence, ad campaigns, and collateral material.
• Primary liason with the client
• Tasked with improving client relations for the agency overall, and particularly with this client.
• Co-Creative Director on all assets
• Drove all processes
• Managed creative team on a daily basis to achieve deliverables; maintained approvals and schedule
• Assured that messaging was on target with each group's area of expertise within the insurance industry
• Assured quality, and client satisfaction across a large variety of digital, advertising and collateral assets
• Managed special projects, such as developing a micro-site for a partnership organizations which linked to their regular site, and specialty print applications